Saturday, July 18, 2009

Passport to Style

Sharon Gibson has featured my t-shirts designs on her Passport to Style blog.

Sharon writes a blog to support her Lancaster based style consultancy and chose to use the designs to advise men on the types of designs they might look for. She suggests the colours are flattering to most skin tones and the themes suggest spirituality, energy and strength.

Most of her blog posts feature advice for women on what to where this season. I'm pleased to see that the advice looks back to the classy style of 1950s and 60s Hollywood. Let's face it, there has been no era since that comes close to the class and style of the 50s and 60s. If I could find the old suits again – my old ones are a bit thread bare these days – I'd wear them daily.

Sadly, the designs haven't left my computer (except for blog presence) but I'll hopefully submit these and others to more t-shirt companies in the future.

Thanks Sharon, hope the business goes from strength the strength.