Friday, December 7, 2007

More Designs from Martin Chester (finally an update)

I’m finally updating this blog, it’s been a wonderfully busy time on actual work, this doesn’t even include all the stuff I’m been doing for Celebrating Cycling and the Lancaster City Council, which I’ll try to get up later. So here we go:




North West Playwrights new writing project. I did the information leaflets to bring in writers, and here’s the one for the performances.



Drumming Session for at risk youth in Carnforth, Lancashire. These were done for More Music in Morecambe, a lovely organisation to work with.







And finally, for this post, the cover of Annie Clarkson’s collection for prose poems published by Shadowtrain books. Its a really good book and worth tracking down. If you are interested, email me though this page or my home page and I’ll forward it to the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment