Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Blog and Lancaster City Council

Readers who have looked at my blog before will have been redirected here through the old Myspace blog. I figured if I have a new blog, I should really have a new blog entry, so here it is:

For the past year and a half I've been working with Rachel Scott at Lancaster City Council one some projects around transport. Rachel is one of the people responsible for Celebrating Cycling and Lancaster's status as a Cycle Demonstration City. We've produced maps (I only did the cover), leaflets for students, business and others, postcards promoting cycling and more. I'm currently working on maps to help people get to work at various industrial estates without driving (it is amazing how well this city is provided for once you take the time to look for what's there). Below is a photo of a selection of the work we've produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment