Thursday, October 19, 2006

Photocredits and other

There are times when you just have to shake your head and wonder. Today, at litfest, my colleague Jonathan Bean was bemoaning the lack of photo credits on the photos he has taken for litfest, and the fact that in one of the few credits he has been given, they wrote his web address incorrectly. Okay, fair enough. But then I go to his blog only to find my work (with his photos) uncredited. Sigh. Still, he is a wonderful and quirky phorographer, as you can see from his work at his website

On other matters, I'm cleaning up some work for the Francis C Scott Charitable Trust, which I'll not post until I've permission to do so. I've also recently had dinner with Kate Rawles who recently completed the Carbon Cycle, a worthy awareness raising cycle ride from El Paso Texas to Anchorage Alaska, criss crossing the Rockies an insane number of times. Details of the trip can be found on the Carbon Cycle website, which I designed along with its host site, Outdoor Philosophy.

Equally exciting, Hazelmere Café has been back in touch, which mean more tea caddies!!! and changes to their website. I'll post a photo of the caddy soon 'cause it is a cool job to have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment